Recently My husband I took a trip with our son David and his wife Leah. We went to vegas on Saturday and went to the Tournament the Kings, it is a medieval dinner. We got to eat with the King as we watched our Knight compete. We routed on the Dragon night. We feasted on small chicken, broccoli, potatoes, dragon's blood (tomato soup) and for desert they served apple pie. It was a very fun evening. I would recommend this experience to all who haven't had a chance to experience it, as most of my family had already. It was very fun!
We also enjoyed The Phantom of the Opera with a full orchestra. As many of you may know I did not think I would like this show as I am not one for Opera, however after seeing it I can honestly say I enjoyed it. We got 2nd row seats.
The hotel that we stayed at was really nice, it had a nice hot tub and swimming pool. I really enjoyed our trip. I am so glad that David and Leah invited us to go along with them. It was a very fun weekend. I would like to post pictures, however I have not learned to do that as of yet. I will work on it though.
Ani's 3rd Birthday
9 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like you had so much fun. I am glad you got to go and enjoy everything, even Phantom Of the Opera, I wasn't sure about you seeing that.
I had so much fun! Thanks for the room and coming with us :)
I'm so glad you had fun! I desperately need a trip to Vegas so it's my turn next! Love you!
I love you this much! (Now imagine me stretching my arms out far) Mmmmmm Hmmmmm!
Post a Comment