Monday, September 20, 2010

Fast trip, and 2nd fair this year.

Recently Carl and I took a fast trip to see our daughter Cristy. We had some things to do in her area. We were only there a short time but got to have a fun day. Although we enjoy our fair every year. It has been a while since we have been to any others. This year we were able to. Here are some highlights from our night there. Fun Picture setup, don't they look cute.
Seeing a seal up close!

Hanging out with the Cristy's boys, Zack and Riley.






Shareing a snow cone with the little ones.
It was fun but exhausting, we were really tired when we left. Glad we got the chance to go. Too bad it was such a fast trip.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

We are happy you were able to come! Ya!

Deserie said...

oh! I wish we could have been there with you all. Oh well! I'm glad you had fun. Love ya!